Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Cooley-Johnson Family Reunion 2009

I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but I did find this. This is one of four flier/announcements I created for the family reunion. The day of the mailing I could not locate them. I put together something completely different and mailed it out. I like this one, but I'll be damned if I'm going to do a second mailing. If you click on the picture, you'll be able to see a larger size. I look forward to the family reunion each year. I enjoy being with my family, sharing old stories and creating new memories. Armon has shared with me the plans for the reunion this year. This brutha is proving he knows what to do. I like that. On behalf of the entire family (yeah, I'm speaking for ev'ry last one of them), THANK YOU, for taking charge and pulling this together. I am proud my cousin stepped up to the plate and is making it happen. Much love and much respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment