Sunday, September 27, 2009

Timmy and Larry

I have a great amount of love, respect and admiration for this man, my cousin. If you have ever had a person to stay in your life, with all your ups and downs, then you most certainly can relate to what I'm telling you. My cousin Larry is that person. That's my dude. Much has been said about him. Hell, a lot has been said about me. At the end of the day, who cares? We're family and that's all that counts. Not taking no for an answer, Larry and his son Justin drove to Minnesota to get me. He made a way for me to attend the family reunion this year. I stayed with Cousin Larry and his family. I enjoyed each moment I spent with them and the other relatives. As I have been known to say, "A fun time was had by all." To my cousin, my buddy, my friend, "Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment