Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chitln Dinners 11AM



I don't know why I have a fascination with these stanky things? Whenever I see something about chitlins, I snap a picture. I am so happy to have a camera phone. What did we do before we had them??? Well here's what had happened. I was walking along, minding my own self business, and I saw this message to the community at First Trinity COGIC. I didn't know you could get a "chitln" (their spelling, not mine)dinner outside of a person's home? You learn something new everyday. Let me be perfectly clear, I am not planning to purchase one of those dinners. I don't eat chitlins -- YUCK!!! I'm just a little concerned for the smell going all throughout the sanctuary. Leave it to me to be concerned about chitlins stinking up the house of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment