Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Connie


Helen, Eckie Bud and Connie

Another relative to celebrate a birthday today is cousin Constance Jean. There had been a couple of years that I didn't see Connie. It seems when I was in Des Moines she was away. I had the chance to see her again in 2007 and was I pleasantly surprised. All of my life my cousin was always the thin one. She looked good, not sickly or crackish -- no, nothing like that. Just thin is all.


Connie Jean

Seeing her again after several years showed me just how good she looked now. She had packed on a few extra pounds. I asked her the secret to making the gained weight look good. Connie said, "I stopped worrying and stressing." I'm glad she stopped worrying and stressing. Connie has always beautiful, but age and weight have been wonderful to her.


Connie

Bud and Helen's baby girl turns sixty-three today. I wish my Cousin Connie, much peace, love and a stress-free life. Happy Birthday, Constance Jean! You make sixties look sensational and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment